1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Resort Credit at Monte Carlo

Discussion in 'Comps' started by jjones2, Mar 21, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jjones2

jjones2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hi I been going to lasvegas for years and although I get the rooms comped I never used a resort credit before. Monte Carlo sends me offers and I have took advantage of them well this offer is for two comped nights and a $100.00 dollars in resort credit,when I go to Vegas I always go solo so I'm thinking should I wait to see if they send me another offer like comped nights and free play,because I think I won't use that much money on food within two nights is it just for food and beverage(RC) or can I use it like towards resort fee or the gift shop,or what about other mlife properties. Thanks

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's just food and beverages at certain restaurants and bars. Basically, any of those that you can charge to your room, but it's usually better to ask at check in which places you can use it at.

3. jjones2

jjones2 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks

4. Hyperfocal

Hyperfocal High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can also use it to raid the minibar. Generally, you need to use the credit before you go to bed on your last night, so, if you have any credit left, grab some drinks from the minibar for later.

5. Kack

Kack Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great post. I just booked and never got resort credit as part of the package before. I had the same question. I also go solo.....looks like I will hit the buffet for breakfast every morning on the house!

6. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I never thought about that. Sure beats trying to find something to do with those remaining credits on your last day. :thumbsup:

7. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Check on that first. The last few times I stayed at MGM Grand on offers with resort credit, it was usable for room service, but specifically NOT for the minibar. So you could order 6 beers from room service, but not take 'em out from the minibar.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.