1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Repeat Offers

Discussion in 'Comps' started by majoro, Feb 1, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. majoro

majoro Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Quick question guys- Last year on my first LV trip I stayed in the MGM & Aria, magically being put up to MLife Platinum on arrival (still don't know why or how, but I didn't complain) and while we spent a while on the machines, it was low-end stuff, $5 video BJ, 25c bartop JoB. I now have a very appealing offer at Aria: 3 nights + $200 Freeplay + $100 resort credit which expires on May 31.

I'll be flying back to Vegas this year from the UK, but not until September. Do these offers ever re-appear later in the year for a fall booking or do you think once this is gone I'll be back to MLife tier offers? I'm torn between booking a room now and locking in the price or waiting for another offer to appear in a few months.

Thanks!

2. mikeyvegas1

mikeyvegas1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My guess is you will get another offer for summer or fall it may be the same, better or worse. Offers are not overly consistent.

Sons 21st birthday trip
  3. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:

And, based on offers that have expired, call into VIP services and they might be able to find something similar. Also, not all of my offers are listed online.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.