1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rental will match prices including Hotwire

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Bernie2, Nov 16, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rental car company will match prices including Hotwire is this a good deal ? I was surprised that they would match prices is this usual to do that ? Thanks.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they are matching Hotwire's prices for their own company, then that wouldn't surprise me. But if they are matching the ambiguous company price that Hotwire can offer, that's a new one on me.

BTW... WHO is this rental company?

3. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The rental car company beat by a few dollars Hotwire's price and upgraded me to a standard (Fusion, Charger, HHR or etc.). So the question still stands is this a good deal. It's a 5 day rental for about $125 total with unlimited mileage. Thanks.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If $125 includes all taxes and fees, that's a great deal for 5 days (if it's with one of the national brands).

And having a reservation with the company itself, you may be able to still compare prices up to the day you arrive to see if you can find an even better deal and cancel your current reservation.

5. Bernie2

Bernie2 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It is with one of the major companies and it includes all taxes and fees. Thanks for the feedback and I'll continue to monitor Hotwire as I don't think the company will beat that but I'll check anyway. Thanks SHOCK.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.