1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rental Car promo codes?

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by sporty8705, Feb 18, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone have discount codes for any of the rental car places at the airport? I would like budget, or enterprise, or any of them if anyone has one.

Thanks

2. AndyAkeko

AndyAkeko Time magazine's 2006 Person of the Year

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I find RetailMeNot.com has a pretty good selection.

3. Cinwhim

Cinwhim Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Someone in another thread mentioned flyertalk.com as a good place for information on Southwest's rewards programs. Which reminded me that I wanted to respond to this thread. :)

It's also a great place to get promo codes. I got lucky about 4 years ago and got a sweet deal on a convertable. I ended up paying more the next time we went, on a lower class of car, but that was OK because we really enjoyed the convertabe. :cool:

I'm headed there myself to check on our next trip and will share if I come across anything special.

4. elbee309

elbee309 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We will be in Vegas March 11-20 and all the major rentals were at least $350 total, even checking on the various promo sites, etc. except for Payless at $225 for midsize and we had read so many bad reviews, we were leery about them. Yesterday, just to test the waters, I went on Priceline and bid $13/day for full size which comes to a total with taxes, etc of about $235 with Avis - cancelled the Payless and are happy.

5. mjames1229

mjames1229 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Try Car Rental Savers. All the cars they quote include the best promo code that they can find (in the pricing matrix, the word "discount" is used when they quote with a promo code).

Super Bowl with my son
    2017 USBC Open Championships
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.