1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rent a Ferrari, Lambo, McLarren or Audi R8 - for an hour $119 +tax

Discussion in 'Las Vegas for the Frugal (not Cheap)' started by VegasDave, Mar 13, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I did one of these deals a few years back through Groupon for a Lambo and loved it. I went in and the guy had me sign some paperwork, said I could use the car for up to 35 miles (I did maybe 20) and just bring it back. This deal requires you to get gas, and pay an extra $20 and tax on the deal but still nice for those of us wanting to know what it would be like! I may get one to drive an R8, total dream car of mine!

From the looks of it, 2 people can drive it for double the price (the wording makes it sound like you have to pay to have a passenger but how would they know if you picked someone up lol):
    http://www.travelzoo.com/local-deals/Las-Vegas/Other/205301

2. Harry Lyme

Harry Lyme Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I saw that on there and would love to do it! Hopefully on a longer trip I can indulge.

3. WhskeyTangoFoxtrot

WhskeyTangoFoxtrot MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'm racing a Lambo Hurrican (against the clock) in Pittsburgh on a track next month. Can't wait!!!!

4. PaulBowdry

PaulBowdry Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What type of legroom do these vehicles have the lambo and ferarri?

5. h0und10

h0und10 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    35 miles for an hour rental? so you can rive 15 miles, then have to turn around?

6. VegasDave

VegasDave Addicted

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I swear I thought I was gonna kill that mileage in a matter of minutes, but I only used like 20. I went on the highway, drove to Cosmo to pick up my girlfriend, drove to Vegas sign and MB to take pictures, and literally did everything I wanted to with it. Loved it!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.