1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rehearsal Dinner Suggestions

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by vegasdrea, Sep 21, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Okay folks, I need some help. We are having a small rehearsal dinner (maybe like 12-15). We have some picky eaters in the group, we will have some people from the UK in our group and most of them do not like Mexican food, or Italian food (I really wanted Maggianos :( ) , etc... I need to figure out a place to have the rehearsal dinner. I was talking with one of my bridesmaids and she suggested a buffet, I thought that would be an excellent choice..something for everyone. I was thinking Spice Market? Bachanal is out of the question, we do not want to wait that long!! Or what about Wynn? Or do you all have another restaurant to recommend, I'm open to any suggestions!! Thanks!!!

2. queuetee

queuetee VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I have seen large groups, even a wedding party or two, in the buffets. I wonder if you contact the buffet management, could you make
    a reservation for your party?

3. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, most buffets will accept reservations for large parties. I was wondering if everyone had any other recommendations for an eatery :)

4. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What do you want to spend? Because there are some great places for a group that size, but the price will range up into the $100s per person, depending where you want to go.

5. DBear

DBear VIP Bear

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I'd vote for Grand Lux Cafe at either Palazzo or Venetian. Their website say they have private rooms for up to 100 people. Huge menu at decent prices in a somewhat upscale surrounding. Something for everyone. Plus then you can order a cheesecake - original with strawberries for me!

6. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I hadn't even thought of Grand Lux! I love love love it there. I'm going to check right now, thanks!!!!!

7. mike_m235

mike_m235 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If that's your price range and it doesn't work out, consider heading out to M for their buffet. It's a good ride...$30 or so cab from the strip...but the buffet is very good and you can easily get 12 seated together with their set-up. And the buffet is, in my opinion, the best quality for price value in town.

8. jrinct1

jrinct1 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I was thinking of that too. Would also consider checking out any upper end buffet and ask for a private room or dining area. They should be able to accomodate you.

9. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I use to live in Vegas and would frequent the M quite a bit, (lived right around the corner). But it's a little too far, we would really like to stay on the Strip. Thanks for the suggestion though, it's a good one that's for sure. Yummy!!!

10. vegasdrea

vegasdrea Buckle Bunny

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Looks like it's between Grand Lux and Spice Market. Just waiting for the other half to make the executive decisions. :haha:

Thanks everyone!

11. PopMegaphone

PopMegaphone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    About a year ago I walked in to Spice Market and it was so gross I walked out.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.