1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Refunds yay

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by sporty8705, Jul 13, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I got 5 rewards before going to Vegas last week, had a 4 day monorail pass, Luxor Buffet, Sharks, Popcorn at Sugar Factory and BOGO starbucks. Got around to using all of them but the Starbucks.. got home and checked the redemption of them, and all showed redeemed but the Starbucks and the monorail. Family went and all theirs showed redeemed but the starbucks. Emailed them about the starbucks refund and was joking when I asked if i could have a refund on the Luxor buffet as I didnt get to keep the food :vomit: and they refunded it. thought that was nice of them

2. eloisegirl

eloisegirl Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We're going next week to the Shark Reef - what did you think of it?

3. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought it was a waste of time honestly. The walk to get back there takes FOREVER, and then make sure before you get back there that you go to the MLife desk to redeem, then at the reef go to will call to get the tickets as the line is LONG for regular people, it is crowded inside the exhibit too with many people in there

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've done it before, it's cool enough, yes it is extremely far away. Might need to stop for a margarita at Border Grill on the way hahaha.

But yea, with any of these rewards remember the time you have to wait inline, how long you played to earn it, and and see if it's worth it. I waited probably 20+ minutes each to redeem Tender and Thunder last week at the Mlife desk, and the box ofice. Both worth my time, but I had to go all the way over to Excalibur and over to Luxor and wait inline earlier before show time... Is that worth it for an $18 ticket?

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.