1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Reduced bonus game payouts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Elayne, Nov 22, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Elayne

Elayne Tourist

Did anyone else notice that the bonus game payouts seem to be lower than a few weeks ago? I noticed this on both facebook and mobile games. i m mostly playing the beanstalk game lately and both the chicken and free spin bonus have less return. On the mobile game i used to get +/- 10 times my bet on a bonus game or more, now i get about 2-3 times my bet.

2. neminem

neminem Tourist

No, there's a pretty wide variance (especially on the free spin bonus), but I haven't particularly felt that either the max or the average have gone down significantly in that game (which is one of the ones I play most frequently.)

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think so.....I'm a bet the farm fan and before....during the bonus spin...i could pretty much tell if my spin was gonna be landing on the "good" wedge as it was spinning....now there is a deliberate "hesitation or snag" so that it lands the wedge prior to the "biggie"
    went over 200 spins this morning on BTF without even getting a shot at the bonus game.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.