1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

MyVegas Redemption question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Laura_W, Mar 30, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Laura_W

Laura_W Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am almost at enough LP's for the Love tickets we want. Since we aren't going until Sept, can I purchase it now, wait almost 3 months than redeem it for Sept? They don't have to be physically USED before that 90 days do they? Meaning we have to actually be there to see the show, they can be used, meaning I've ordered my tickets? I want to hurry up and get them as soon as I have enough LP's just in case they go away again.
    Than I can get started on my next goal of the Mirage Suite LOL Hope I have enough time to get to 125,000 before Sept! :)

Thanks!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Show tickets and hotel rooms do not have to be USED within the 90 days, but must be REDEEMED/BOOKED within those 90 days. How far out you can get the tickets or book the room is usually about 6 months (though this isn't definite.)

Short answer, yes, you should be able to get your tickets as soon as you redeem for the reward.

3. voltron12

voltron12 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Anyone know if you get the love show tickets can you purchase more tickets through myvegas so you are next to other people. 4 of Us are going and want to sit next to each other. I dont want to purchase the love show tickets if then the next 2 tickets are not going to be around 150-175 a ticket because I can get discount tickets through another outlet for 80-90 a ticket. And why waste LP's if the cost is going to be the same to buy the other 2 tickets as it would be to just purchase 4 the other way. If they were around 100-125 per I guess that would be ok since that would be 250 extra. And my other outlet would be around 320-360 but the myvegas seats are probably better.

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can buy them, but they would be in the same price range as the tickets you receive. It's not clear if you can ask to be put in a cheaper section though.

https://www.vegasmessageboard.com/forums/showthread.php?t=89619

5. Schpoompie

Schpoompie Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Love Tickets

We just redeemed our Love tickets and purchased one extra. The tickets for the section we are in (204 I think, row M) were originally $181.00 - they did give me a discount with my MLife acct. (signed up online so I had the #), so the ticket we had to pay for ended up costing us $130.00 all in. We felt that was a fair deal, and I found the redemption line gal to be very friendly and helpful :) An all around good experience so far!

Hope this info. helps, and have a great trip!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.