1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redemption question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by IWannaBeInVegas, Feb 8, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. IWannaBeInVegas

IWannaBeInVegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am looking at the Myvegas rewards and I understand that rewards have to be used in 90 days.

1. For the hotels, if I get the reward now, does that mean my stay has to be within 90 days or the reservation made in that period? The dates I am looking for is open on their calendar.

2. Looks like the buffets require a one night stay. If I do two nights at one hotel that is not MGM and have the one night reserved at an MGM property during the week would that count or is the reward only going to work during the period of the reservation?

What I am looking at is getting one night at Mandalay Bay, which would be 67,500 points and then looking at a Buffet during the time I am there. I am debating on staying either at Flamingo or down Fremont St for my other nights.

Tentative Arrival
  2. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. You can book as far in advance as possible. But just remember that even if you book a hotel more than 30 days out, it still counts as one of your 3 in 30 days redemptions.
    2. I'm pretty sure you have to use the buffet when you're staying at an MGM property.

3. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the reply. I am thinking of booking Mandalay Bay for my last night stay via Myvegas, I have never stayed there and thought WTH

Tentative Arrival
  4. JoJoR

JoJoR High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've stayed at MB a couple of times (with MyVegas rewards/and without) and it's not too shabby. The rooms are a little dated but are supposed to be refreshed in 2015. Citizen's and Della's are my two go-to restaurants onsite. The pool/beach is pretty awesome (but crowded) in the summer.

5. IWannaBeInVegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The way I have it planned right now, two nights at Flamingo and one night at Mandalay Bay. I bought the reward for Mandalay Bay and just need to call and book the date (I confirmed on their calendar it was good) and went ahead and booked the Flamingo so three nights, not counting resort fees will be $100 between the two properties. I may change and stay an extra night but typically three nights is good for me but yet I really want a fourth so who knows. I have time to decide :)

Tentative Arrival
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.