1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redemption Phone Number for Beau Rivage, MS

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by K-9treatbaker, Jun 4, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Everyone,

I just purchased two rewards for the Beau Rivage in Biloxi. I have the confirmation number for both rewards.

I was not sent an e-mail with the phone number for the MS rewards, so I can actually call and get these rewards booked and redeemed. ( I even checked my spam folder)

The phone number I have, is for the Las Vegas rewards, no mention of the MS rewards.

Any help will be greatly appreciated.

Thanks in advance

K-9treatbaker

2. TDB Aces

TDB Aces Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You may want to try calling Beau Rivage Customer Care at 888-567-6667 and see if they can help you.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My only guess would be to check under the "My Purchases" link at the top of the rewards and see if there is a number in with the confirmation code they gave you for the rewards.

4. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you TDB Aces and Shock for the suggestions.

I did finally receive the e-mail with the phone number. Although, I just called the phone number(during business hours) and I had to leave my name, phone number, and Mlife number and they said someone would call me back within 24 hours. Let's hope that happens. LOL

I definitely want to get my dates confirmed asap.

I will definitely post what happens, just so others will know how the process works.

K-9treatbaker

5. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    UPDATE ON REWARD REDEMPTION: As promised, I am telling about my redemption for the Beau Rivage in Biloxi.

I did leave my phone number and to my surprise, I received a phone call back from Lisa, the CSR for the Beau Rivage and for Myvegas in Biloxi. The returned call came within 30-45 minutes of me leaving my message. Needless to say, I was very pleased.

Lisa, made redeeming my rewards very easy and effortless. She was very courteous, had a great sense of humor and very efficient. She even went as far, to check available dates, before my husband purchased his reward for our room at the Beau. This really was a great perk, because the "bonus date" was not available but the regular comp room was available midweek. And my husband was able to get it.

On redeeming the rewards, even if the calendar says the days are available you want, you still have to check with the Myvegas CSR to make sure they also have the day/s you want. They only have a certain number of rooms blocked off for the rewards and they can go quickly. Lisa, recommended, before actually purchasing rewards for a hotel room, to call and make sure their calendar has the dates available. This prevents purchasing a reward, then finding out, the day you want is not available.

Lisa also linked the two rewards I purchased and the one my husband purchased for our stay at the Beau. And we were able to reserve the room with just one credit card, even though my husband's reward was in his name. Saved me from pilfering through my husbands wallet, to find his cc. LOL

When we got to the confirmation of our three night stay, Lisa also asked if we wanted a high floor room with a city view. She said the city view was absolute gorgeous at night, where as the gulf view at night, you couldn't really see anything except a few lights from the oil rigs out on the gulf. And Lisa also asked if we would like a room near an elevator, because sometimes the walk to your room from the elevator was a long one, at the Beau. This really was nice, in my opinion. And of course, I said a room near an elevator would be a plus.

Now, Lisa also said, if anyone had questions about redeeming rewards for Biloxi, or just needed some advice they could call and ask for her. She will return your call promptly. If you have to leave a message, just let them know you would like Lisa to call you back. By the way, Lisa is the only Lisa in the call center and she works until 6:00 p.m. Mon.-Fri. And the phone number is: 888-853-6641 in case anyone needs it for Biloxi.

I also spoke to Lisa's supervisor and told him what a pleasant and efficient person she was, and she answered all the questions I had and even did it with a sense of humor. Mike, the supervisor told me they want to add other rewards to the Beau for Myvegas and he asked what I thought they should add. I told him, poolside gazebo's would be nice. I didn't know they had poolside gazebo's, until he told me, and that would be a nice reward in my opinion. Mike did tell me, he was going to bring it up at the next meeting, because a lot of people also were requesting it.

I sure hope this post helps others who may be wondering abut Biloxi.:) It sure sounds like a good time. Now, go to Biloxi. :)

Thank you,
    K-9treatbaker

6. texdan17

texdan17 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I also booked our VIP pool chair reward today with Lisa. She had to check availability and call me back...which she did in about 2 minutes. Easy no problem. Looking forward to getting there tomorrow!

7. K-9treatbaker

K-9treatbaker Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    texdan17,

Have a good trip and please tell me about it when you get back. I am anxious to hear how you liked it.

K-9treatbaker

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.