1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redemption - newbie - don't beat me up

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Wanger1969, Mar 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Wanger1969

Wanger1969 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I read through all the posts and have found most of my answers. However, one I couldn't find is can I make one trip to the MLife desk and redeem all three rewards at once? My rewards will all be 2 for 1 buffets or other food related items. I have the app on my phone and thats where I play mostly, so it sounds like once I've visited the MLife desk, the awards are loaded on my phone and can be deemed directly from there, similar to how Groupon works?

Thanks for your help and for not beating me up!

2. MoneyToBurn

MoneyToBurn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they are all at the same property, then yes. If not, you have to go to the MLife desk at each property to redeem.

Oh, and the edit- They may be paper comps, or loaded on your MLife card, but I don't think they'll load to your phone. Not sure, as I don't play the mobile game, though.

3. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think most rewards these days are loaded on your mLife card when you go to the players clubs desk.

If all of your rewards are for the same hotel, then they can load them all at once, but some rewards need to be used in a 24 hours time frame after being loaded on your card, so be aware of that as well.

If there are for separate hotels, I have heard some people report that they could load their rewards for other mLife hotels at another hotel.

I would double check with the players club staff though, just to be sure.

4. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    make sure you have the reward #s, they go on your mlife card not your phone and you have to go to the mlife desk at each place. From what i understand you go there that day as some of them will expire at the end of the day, depends on the comp.

5. DReynolds86

DReynolds86 Come On, You Blues!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've always printed out the confirmation e-mails that they send to me as a back-up. There's a confirmation code on each one that the mLife agent can use to look things up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.