1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redemption Limit

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by macker69, Nov 17, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. macker69

macker69 Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I know you can only redeem 3 rewards in a 30 period, but it's more complicated then that. I redeemed a zarkana ticket for my upcoming trip 3 weeks ago. I don't leave for another 20 days, so from when I actually redeemed it was well over 30 days. Does that mean I can still use 3 while I'm there on top of the Zarkana ticket?

2. StingerHook

StingerHook Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My understanding is that for room rewards, that reward doesn't count as "redeemed" until you actually check-in and use the room. So I can book the room way in advance, but I haven't actually redeemed the reward until I stay in the room. I believe it's the same standard for show tickets as well.

3. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No, the 3 rewards per 30-day limit applies when you actually consume the reward. You have 2 rewards remaining to use.

4. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Macker a MV whore?

Say it ain't so!!!

5. macker69

macker69 Canadian Ambassador for Sully's Bar

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I don't know about that Shifter. I just have so many points because I literally just leave on autoplay half the time at work and never seem to really lose big, just a big win that lasts a long time. I have like 400,000 points, so figured I might use some up on the stuff I have to do when I take the wife. I mean if it's with the boys its just drink and gamble, but she wants to see a cirque show and I want to have a cocktail in the Mandarin Bar, so Zarkana seemed okay. I have also have been told we are going to the shark tank at MB after me blowing it off the last 4 times lol. I can pump bennies into a VP machine all night, but I will be damned if I am gonna pay for a show that I don't overly care about, but as I am learning, happy wife, happy life.

Last edited: Nov 17, 2015
  6. shifter

shifter Degenerate Gambler

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Smart man!

7. BarelyHangingOn

BarelyHangingOn Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I wouldn't sweat the Shark Tank it will take less than an hour out of your schedule. It isn't very big. I enjoyed it but there's not a lot to it.

3rd Aria Stay Coming Up
Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.