1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redemption limit within 30 days

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by weluvvegas, Feb 14, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. weluvvegas

weluvvegas Vegas Slot Junkie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Question - I just booked 3 comp nights through MyVegas for May - which is still around 80 days away. The statement that says the limit is 3 rewards within a 30 day period -- what does that mean exactly?

Since my room rewards were "redeemed" when I booked them today and secured the actual room reservations - does this mean that in 30 days from today I can use my remianing LPs to purchase 3 more MGM based rewards - like shows, food etc?

I think the room rewards are different than the others - as the reward is "redeemed" when you book the rooms, rather than when you use the reward in Vegas. Things like buffets would be considered redeemed when you go to the MLife desk and have it loaded onto your card. Am I thinking correctly?

I've never used MyVegas coins for room rewards before.

Thank you!

40th Birthday Bash!
  2. sweetcanadian

sweetcanadian High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This i think is the number one question asked about myvegas on VMB. Doesn't matter when you bought them and they are "redeemed", that just means that they redeemed them in your account. What matters is when they are used, so they truly are not redeemed until then. When you physically use the reward it counts from then.

3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Your 3 comp nights are your 3 rewards that you will be able to use on your trip to las vegas, period.
    The verbage in their descriptions is very confusing and that question, as mentioned, is one of the most asked questions about myvegas

4. HallOfPromise

HallOfPromise Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about after check-in... does that free up the spots or is it after the room dates have passed? This would be nice to know in case I would want to redeem a reward while I am on the trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.