1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming Shows

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by asti, Aug 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. asti

asti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So.. it looks as if both myself and my mother will be redeeming a show ticket. I understand that I can ring up and book them together but I have a but.

I also understand I will need our M Life numbers. I am no problem I have my card. Mother cannot find her card (prob left it in a machine :rolleyes2:). She definatelty has an account. Will they be able to look up her number when booking or is there somewhere else she will need to call first to get her number?

2. apratt0905

apratt0905 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not a problem if you don't have your card. Just call the Mlife desk (or have her call) and ask them for the MLife number. I'm sure you will have to answer a security question or verification question.

Hopefully the next person on the machine your mom was at didn't have an Mlife card and she got all their credits. :) Leaving your card in the machine can be a benefit even if it were a mistake. :)

It's easy to get your number, just call or you can even email I'm sure.

3. asti

asti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great! Thanks for that :) (glad I got cheap calls to the USA lol)

4. asti

asti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well 2 emails have been sent without even a confirmation (getting used to this Ceasars never replied when I asked about the seating in the Colosseum) so charging up the phone with the cheap sim card in should be an interesting call, mother is hard of hearing at the best of times and the person on the other end will prob struggle with our north brit accent lol

Wish us luck!!!

5. asti

asti Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another Update :)

Well Mum finally got the number of LP's she needed to get her ticket. So after getting a redemption number I rang up and a lovely lady at the other end put mine and hers together and I now have 2 tickets booked to Love. She was also happy to hunt out seats with minimal steps to negotiate as Mum uses a walker and can only cope with a few steps at a time.
    It was quite a long call (18 mins) so if you are calling from overseas (like me) dont make it from a mobile unless you have a good international tariff . Luckily I have 4p per min calls to the USA, but mum was thinking this call is costing her a fortune- bless her :)

6. john1516inny

john1516inny Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    redeeming love tickets

anyone tryed calling today to redeem love tickets, its been busy all day for me

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.