1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming Rewards without Room Reservation

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by hillwood24, Oct 24, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've got a question for all of the MyVegas experts on here:

I'm headed to Vegas in December with the girlfriend and my parents. To save my parents money on their room, I offered to book them under one of my comps at the Luxor, and then my girlfriend and I would stay at the Luxor on one of her comp offers.

My parents have some MyVegas rewards that they want to redeem, but they are of the "must stay one night at an MGM property" variety.

How would I go about making sure they'd be able to redeem these despite not having a room in either of their names? I figured at check-in I could add one of them to each reservation as an authorized user of the room.

Thanks in advance for any insight.

2. kiwiboy1

kiwiboy1 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes that's all you need to do. I couldn't use my wife's free play until we added her to our room.

3. hillwood24

hillwood24 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Excellent. Thank you!

4. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Plus you would want to do that in case the need to get a room key for some reason and wouldn't have to track you down to get it for them.

But yeah, that's the way to go about it. It doesn't have to be them paying for the room just as long as the room confirmation number (they may need that when going to the mLife desk to get the rewards added to their card) has one or both (if they both are redeeming) of their names on the room.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.