1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming Rewards - Buffets

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by RyanM8704, Nov 3, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. RyanM8704

RyanM8704 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hello Everyone,

So I will be redeeming my LPs soon, and I was wondering about the buffet redemption, I will use Aria as an example.

It costs 8000 LPs for a 2-for-1 Lunch Buffet or 19,500 LPs for 1 lunch buffet.

It costs 15,500 LPs for a 2-for-1 Dinner Buffet or 39,000 LPs for 1 dinner buffet.

Mathematically speaking, wouldn't it be smarter to redeem the 2-for-1 buffet reward rather than just redeeming for one free buffet?
    I will have someone with me to purchase the regular buffet, so I can use this reward.

2. TIMSPEED

TIMSPEED !địt mẹ!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Mathematically, yes..the BoGo is a better deal.
    BUT, if you DO NOT WANT TO SPEND MONEY, Free is Free...MyVegas is all about getting you to spend money SOMEHOW.

Kevin Hart and Dave Chappelle!!
  3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I agree with the math, but hope you'll help purchase the regular buffet.

4. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When we gals do this....we split the cost....even though I am using points to begin with we both get it for 1/2 price overall and the gals getting the benefit leave the tip

5. LVfan

LVfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    On the flip side me and my friend were flush with LPs so we each got 2 free dinner buffets at Aria and Mirage and treated our friends. They left the tip and also treated us to other things during our trip since we saved them approx $70 in free food.

6. 16gauge

16gauge Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do you have enough LP's for a "2 free buffets" or does your friend have enough LP's for a free one in her name? If so, they you both eat for free. If not, than the 2 for 1 is your best bet - cost would be the same, and you would use less LP's.

7. C0usineddie

C0usineddie VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What if you dont want to spend any money at all on the reward or you are a single? Would it still be a good deal?

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.