1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming O tickets - two people - two awards

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bshowell, Sep 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bshowell

bshowell VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know this has been a question before whether with O or some other Cirque shows offered through MyVegas. And I just wanted to post my experience as it may help someone else.

It was a very easy process. We both got the 20% discount and were left with two confirmation codes and two accounts, etc. Of course we want to sit together. And to make it more difficult we're in two different states. All we did was call on three-way. The agent was perfectly amenable to us using two different codes and booking together. We told him we both had the award and we went from there. Took no more than 10 minutes and we have pretty good seats. They like for each person to have their own cc which was fine. No problem and I'll post back after we go about box office experience.

2. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Fwiw, for the comp tickets, as long as I had the redemption codes and their mlife numbers, I was able to book us all together for seats by myself. Probably pretty common request.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.