1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming Love ticket online????

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by DonDraper8, May 23, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. DonDraper8

DonDraper8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Has anyone successfully redeemed the complimentary Love ticket online?
    When clicking the redemption link, I am greeted with a series of confusing instructions which don't correspond to the options available:

THE MIRAGE

John, Paul, George and Ringo. As The Beatles, they changed the world. LOVE, Cirque du Soleil’s interpretation of their legacy, has changed entertainment. Beyond tribute, this is a physical manifestation of their music and lyrics. Using the master tapes from Abbey Road Studios, Sir George Martin and his son Giles created the three-time Grammy-winning soundtrack. These songs, so well-known and yet reinvented, are brought to electric, exuberant life by some of the best aerialists, acrobats and dancers in the world. The Beatles lent so much to the consciousness of our culture. We agree wholeheartedly with this—LOVE is all you need.
    $104.00 Ticket Value plus Live Entertainment Tax.

1. Select seats from Price Code DZ (or DZ01, DZ02, DZ03, DZ04, DZ05) from OPEN or DIST-OPEN inventory.
    2. Re-price tickets to DZX5 (or DX51, DX52, DX53, DX54, DX55).
    3. Edit Attributes from Shopping Cart.
    4. Add Reference Number, Comp Authorizer Name, Comp Authorizer Number and Receiver Number.
    5. Click Reserve and add tickets into an existing or new guest account.
    6. From the Detailed Customer screen, click on the Financial button. Click on the Service Charges tab.
    7. Click on NEW. A list of available service charges will appear.
    8. Locate the “Contact Center myVEGAS $15” charge and mark the box.
    9. Add Payment and charge the guest $15.00.
    10. Add M Life Account Number to Detailed Customer in Archtics and add a reward note with the Archtics account number in the myVEGAS Reward page. Redeem the reward.

I can't see price codes!
    I can't see attributes!

Is it a scam to get you to pay for the telephone booking fee?
    Thanks for anyone who can help.

2. siwst852

siwst852 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are having MAJOR issues withe the M life web site now everyone is screaming. I would call and see if they will charge you, the last time I had issues with the site they didn't charge for calling.

3. DeadManHand

DeadManHand Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I redeemed my ticket by calling a week ago without a fee. It was acknowledged up front by the agent that the website had problems and the telephone support was most accommodating.

4. DonDraper8

DonDraper8 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies. I ended up booking it over the phone (no fee).
    They said the instructions I saw is what the agent is supposed to see.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.