1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming Free hotel night and free buffet?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by bsalmoo, Dec 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. bsalmoo

bsalmoo Tourist

I am sure this must have been answered somewhere, but I could not find it, so sorry for the simple question in advance.

If I redeem a free mid week room at NYNY does that qualify me for redeeming the free buffet reward? I understand you need to be a registered guest, but not sure if you had to be a paying guest (I mean paying for the room itself, I know I will be paying the resort fee regardless). Thanks.

2. vegasvette

vegasvette Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It works just fine. The players club will find your reservation when you redeem the buffet reward.

3. vegas superfan

vegas superfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Read the reward. It states the rules crystal clear on it. Some buffets (I know one is Excalibur) requires you to actually be staying at Excalibur, not just any MGM hotel. Not sure about the others.

4. bsalmoo

bsalmoo Tourist

Read my original post - I asked if the reward stay qualifies as a stay in terms of redeeming a buffet. The reward states nothing about that, so after you reread my post you can take your own advice.

- - - Updated - - -

Thanks! Appreciate it.

5. vegas superfan

vegas superfan Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So basically, I didn't clearly read your post and you do not clearly understand that reading the reward still would have answered your question. It would state "not eligible for reward stays" Like for example, how it does on the Mandalay Bay free play.

We both lose.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.