1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming for Solo Trip plus MLife Discounted Offers

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by katmu, Feb 22, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. katmu

katmu Well-Known Member

I debated about where to post this but since I'm really trying to figure out the best combination with using the MyVegas LPs i've built up, I thought this might be a better place than the Strip Hotels section. I have 2 MLife discounted offers for the dates I'm looking to travel in June (Sun June 7- Wed June 10) for MGM. The total room price is the same for both offers, and considerably better than any codes I could find. One offer includes $30 FreePlay and the other includes $50 resort credit.

I also am currently sitting on a balance of around 520K in LPs and around 4mil XPs in the Facebook version. (I also occasionally play the mobile version.) On my past solo trips, I have normally reserved for buffets, but no trips in the last year since they added the room stay requirements. I was also looking at the $50 FreePlay for 150K.

Would you book the FreePlay offer and go for 3 MyVegas buffets? Or would you book the $50 Resort Credit offer and book 2 buffets and the $50 FreePlay?

2. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about using one reward for a comped room (85,500 LPs)? The calendar shows availability for your dates for a comped room Sunday-Thursday. You could then get one buffet and maybe a show ticket with your other LPs. Personally, I couldn't eat 3 buffet meals and I don't think the $50 Free Play for 150k LPs is worth it. Of those offers, I would take the $50 resort credit though.

3. katmu

katmu Well-Known Member

That is for the West Wing Room though and I've never stayed in one but I hear to stay away from them?? If I book the 1st night with the myVegas reward and then 3 additional nights in a Grand King I wonder if I might get the chance to upgrade for night 1 and not have to move.

There aren't any shows left that either I haven't seen or have an interest in seeing. There is a $20 credit at Avenue 24 (the MGM cafe) that might be good since I usually like to eat breakfast, and then may not eat again until dinner.

4. katmu

katmu Well-Known Member

I decided to move my dates up a bit as the flights were considerably cheaper in May (not the big fight weekend). And I snagged a $50 dining credit to MC this morning!! Woohoo!!

So now I have 1 $50 credit at MGM and another at Monte Carlo so I'm trying to decide which restaurants I want to try. So I'm thinking that leaves me with 1 buffet and either a $25 or $50 FreePlay.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.