1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming for hotel rooms... where are the dates?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by goinjettin, Jun 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. goinjettin

goinjettin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know there is a link to the calendars here that show what days the comped rooms for each hotel are available. Do the calendars ever update as availability fluctates?

Is there a place to see the calendar on the My Vegas reward redemption screen before purchasing?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
  3. g8rb8k8

g8rb8k8 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    There is no place to see the calendar on the reward redemption itself. I don't think the calendar ever gets updated, I believe you just "purchase" reward and then call the hotel of choice to see if your dates are available and if they are not I do believe you can get a refund on your LPs. Once the hotel is booked...ie reward "redeemed" you can no longer get a refund.
    Hope that helps somewhat

4. goinjettin

goinjettin Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you both!

I knew there was one on the F.A.Q.'s......that's the one I was asking if it ever got updated as availablity changed.

I looked all over the rewards section of My Vegas this morning and couldn't find a calendar there, now I know why, it isn't there. Thanks!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.