1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeeming 2 Show Tickets - 2 MyVegas Accounts

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by kdor78, Jun 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kdor78

kdor78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My best friend and I are looking to redeem show tickets for Thunder From Down Under:wink2: for our trip in July. My question is, is it best to each redeem the reward and then try booking the show together while only one person calls in? Has anyone had any experience with this? What are your suggestions? Thanks in advance!
    ~Kat

2. sandman748

sandman748 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Dont know if it is the same for thunder as it is for ka, but when we booked our ka tickets recently we each redeemed the reward and then I called and gave the rep both confirmation and mlife numbers. There was no problem getting the seats together.

3. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just get your friends full name and Mlife number and do both on the same call. I did that for me and my Mom we are going to Thunder next month. They said no problem and they just did one ticket at a time, but she made sure to reserve 2, so it didn't sell while she was booking them.

I'd just go on the website and pick the date and time you want, then call in.

4. kdor78

kdor78 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks guys for your replies. The information is much appreciated! :beer:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.