1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeemed in April, but still shows as "Purchased"

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Darreningreenwood, Jun 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Darreningreenwood

Darreningreenwood Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So I purchased the $50 credit at Excalibur's steakhouse in on April 8, redeemed it at the MLife desk on April 30, and used the credit on May 1. However, it is still showing as "Purchased" in the MyVegas game, and is not under "Redeemed" like some past show tickets. room, whiskey tasting, or monorail pass. (The room and a show ticket was also a part of the trip last April/May).

Is this just a case of this reward hasn't moved over to the "Redeemed" page yet, or is there a chance someone messed up and I can claim it (again) when I'm back out in Vegas in two weeks? I'm sure I know the answer, but I wonder if anyone else here has seen the same phenomenon and has an explanation they can share.

2. LVHooked

LVHooked High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I would try refunding the reward, and then rebuy it. :wink2: Not that I know anyone that did that.

3. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    a few times my monorail never shows up redeemed, and my Mirage didn't get redeemed so I refunded them. Refund it and buy it again.. or if it does not expire by the time you go back out there try again..

4. Dancemom

Dancemom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Interesting. I thought they were pretty careful about this...will be watching after my trip in August to make sure everything shows up as redeemed.

5. sporty8705

sporty8705 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    They are surprisingly not careful about it, at least for me. My monorails have NEVER showed up as redeemed. I leave it until the last possible second for them to , and it never gets redeemed, so I refund it.

6. Booogie27

Booogie27 Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    My husband and I both redeemed an Aria lunch buffet for 2 on June 9th. They were 78,000 LP each. After we returned home, we saw that they never showed that we actually used them. I refunded them back to our account. Weird that it was a mistake on both of our accounts.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.