1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeem around a holiday?

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by krunchbuggy, Aug 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. krunchbuggy

krunchbuggy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I tried to find something already answering this question and I couldn't find anything so I apologize if this is duplicated. I know the rules state not redeemable on a holiday. Does this mean the whole weekend? or just the day? For example, we are going to Vegas this weekend, Fri-Mon, I know Monday is the holiday but can I redeem and use my rewards for Friday, Saturday or Sunday? Thanks for your help.

2. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Generally they are quite specific on blackout dates nowadays. Which are you looking at? If it's a buffet it's probably not going to be available on any day they seem "holiday pricing." That generally includes the weekend before. More details and can maybe help better.

3. krunchbuggy

krunchbuggy Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i'd like to do like the bucket of beers at Monte Carlo and the minus 5 bar entrance etc. no room rewards. just the food and drink stuff. but i'd like to use it on saturday or sunday not the actual holiday.

4. heatherlovesvegas

heatherlovesvegas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I think it should be ok. It doesn't state the whole weekend. I just looked at the rewards.

5. BigGTMike

BigGTMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I suspect the bucket will be fine.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.