1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Redeem a restaurant reward for a day later?

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Drambler, Apr 12, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I just landed the Excalibur steak prize. I have been trying to land this for several days now. It pays to actually wait for them to refresh it at 7:00 a.m PST instead of 7:00 a.m EST. I'm not too bright. I didn't expect to land it so fast.

I'm able to redeem this prize until 7/11. I actually would like to use it on 7/11. Does anyone know if I would be able to redeem it on 7/10 and use it the next day? Or do you have to redeem it the day you want to use it? I can eat a day earlier but it'd be nice to use it on the day I really want.

2. jr7110

jr7110 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What does it say when you look at the reward under "My Purchases"? The rewards have different conditions - some have to be used same day, but the Wolfgang Puck free pizza one says you have to make a reservation in advance to use the reward. If you can make a reservation then you should be able to reserve for 7/11.

3. Smo

Smo Mr. Las Vegas

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ask at the MLife desk when you get to Vegas.
    The 3 different food rewards I have used, all said at the bottom of the card they give you when you get your reward at the MLife desk, "Must be used within 30 days".

So you probably have 30 days to use it from the time you pick it up at the MLife desk. Again, ask them when you arrive.

*edit* Also check your email that you received as to whether you need to make reservations and what days/hours the restaurant is open.

4. leo21

leo21 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    When you check in and redeem at the Mlife desk, you will get a voucher that is good for thirty days. So if you want to redeem them all in one day and use them over the course of a trip, that's fine.

5. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the information everybody. I appreciate the responses.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.