1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Red Rock Table Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by KazooTom, Apr 16, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Hopefully someone can answer this for me. At Red Rock Resort, are table comps separate from slot play points? In other words, when playing tables are the comps separate or do they convert your table rating and apply points on your card?

2. thefish2010

thefish2010 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, they are. You get 0 points for table play, regardless of how much you play. As a table player you must go beg a host for food or a room (pit bosses can also issue small amounts of comps to table players). I love some of the restaurants at Red Rock and I drop by there at least once per trip, but I don't like this aspect of it. They need to step into the current century.

3. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you for the reply. Does the pit boss have the authority to issue comps? Thinking of things like meal comps.

4. thefish2010

thefish2010 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yeah...I am not sure what their limit is...but if you are by your yourself or have one other person with you you'll probably be fine just dealing with the pit bosses.

5. KazooTom

KazooTom Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you once again. I would rather work with the pit boss and get whatever we can as we go. As a very low roller I don't think any of the hosts would have an interest in us. We've already gotten a great deal on rooms through a marketing offer added to myVEGAS nights at Red Rock. We will be giving them the lion's share of our play, but won't be much to comp off the rooms in the end. I'd rather get food comps along the way if we can.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.