1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Red Rock Sports Book - anyone ever been there?

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by kingslender, Nov 6, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kingslender

kingslender Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just wondering how it is - limited pictures online that I could find. We're looking for a spot to watch the NFL when we head out there in January and like to hit places off the strip that are a little less crowded - The Mirage was PACKED last year. mostly wondering how much comfortable seating there is, drink service, what are the typical table minimums if we want a break from the games, etc.

2. Sinatraatthesands

Sinatraatthesands Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Tons of cubicle seating all with your own small TV. Maybe 25 leather chairs. If you in the cubes get some racing sheets and put $2 on a horse race as they will throw you out of them if a horse player wants one and there aren't any empty seats. it get's crowded. Drink service fine. No clue about pit games. Go to Southpoint it's a better book with more seats closer to the strip. You may also want to look at M resort about 2 miles south of Southpoint on LVBlvd

3. hornhiyo

hornhiyo Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    In my opinion Red Rock book is one of the best. As with most books for NFL, you may need to get there a bit before the games start. I too play horses and have found good comfortable seating in the horse area, while watching NFL games and playing the occasional race. Drink service requires tickets, but they give them out pretty easily in the horse area.

My preference is to get their early enough and get a seat at the bar. VP with good pay-tables and excellent service.

You can find $10 tables for most games most of the times. Depending on the day and time, you can often find $5 craps and occasional $5 carnival games.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.