1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Red Rock, M, South Point eats.

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by Ron in SC, Aug 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ron in SC

Ron in SC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Going to Vegas for 9 days over Labor Day. Planning on renting a car for a day and hitting Red Rock, M, South Point and the Silverton. Planning on eating breakfast or lunch at RR and dinner at either M or SP. What are the best choices at each? Any discounts, coupons or freebies for new player card signups?

2. NickPapageorgio

NickPapageorgio OG of the Sal Sagev Hotel

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Twin Creeks Steakhouse at Silverton is an OUTSTANDING value play. I love the ambiance, and the steaks are damned good. Anthony's Gourmet Burgers at M is great... I had the braised short rib topped burger in May and it was amazing. The Studio B Buffet is also top notch. T-Bones and LBS at Red Rock are the real stars there... The buffet has fallen off as of late.

Nick:beer:

3. Ron in SC

Ron in SC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks Nick. My wife loves a great burger so may try one of the burger joints for lunch.

4. Ron in SC

Ron in SC Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    A little more info. As of now planning on doing this on a friday if that helps on the picks. Thanks Ron

5. vegasbound

vegasbound Moderator

I'm not a fan of the eats at Red Rock... Yard House is my pick, they have Happy Hour M-F 3-6pm Su-W 10pm-Close. South Point has lunch specials at the Mexican restaurant. Steak N Shake is there. Fridays 4-10pm they do $2 happy hour at all bars. Silverton hasn't wowed me, although, I haven't tried Twin Creeks. Skip the buffet and Mexican Restaurant. I usually grab a quick bite at Johnny Rockets. I like the offerings at M. Marinelli's is probably my favorite.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.