1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Recovering CET #??

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Bamfbowhunter, Nov 6, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Bamfbowhunter

Bamfbowhunter Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I am a member of total rewards.. I have lost my card and my number tho??? I have called and they will not give you your number over the phone.. Is there any way to recover my number?

I got a new card in June when i was there.. Just wish i knew where it was

2. jpw711

jpw711 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If they send you email, look at the bottom where the disclaimers are, usually it will say this email is for bamfbowhunter, #######, which is your TR number.

If you have an piece of mail from them, it's usually in about your name address or someplace on the mail

3. jgates8

jgates8 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you had an online user ID other than your number, you can log in and go to your MY TR page and the number will be there also.

4. nostresshere

nostresshere Mr. Anti Debit Card

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Look in your deleted box to see if you have an old email from them.

5. Kirby

Kirby Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you are trying to book a room you should be able to call and they can access the account# and use it for the reservation, but not give it to you and you could then get a new card when there. Like previously posted the regular TR emails have your account # in it.

6. wroberson

wroberson Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you ever logged in to TR online using your card number, you might be able to get the number from your computer.

For me, my computer remembers every single key stroke. So when I go to enter my TR number, I only have to hit the number 1 and the number pops up. The same goes for my address, zip code telephone, name, etc.

I am on a private computer and security risk is minimal. In fact, should I have a heart attack, who ever comes down to turn off the computer can access everything. I have folders for everything. Travel, Banking, Credit, and TR. There's even instructions on maintaining my fish tank on here.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.