1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Really - ND +10

Discussion in 'The Sports Book' started by Joe, Jan 4, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Joe

Joe VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Except for the WI Badgers and the Big Ten I don't pay a lot of attention to college football, but wow, Notre Dame at +10 seems like a decent bet.

Probably another losing bet:poke: But I made it. And yes, I had WI at +4 in the Rose Bowl.:cry:

I also bet the Pack at -8 and I'm very worried about that one.

Christmas
    My wife's birthday
  2. Dobber2320

Dobber2320 Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Joe - I think that you just gave money away again -

I have Bama at -9.5 but somehow I don't think that ND can hang in this one...

3. Rockinghorse

Rockinghorse Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It's not a crazy line. Bama has been here and knows what to do, if they jump out early they should cover easily. UND was a couple plays away from being completely irrelevant this year. The long layoff doesn't help them as they were starting to play really well at the end of November. I expect 30-13 Bama.

4. pvcpipe

pvcpipe Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Heading there tomorrow and hoping to get 9 -15 at Wynn. 9 at SouthPoint vanished.

5. The Equalizer

The Equalizer Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love notre dame getting 9.5 in this game. The SEC has been great in recent years but they have been less then impressive this year in bowl games. Florida got blown out LSU lost in a game that baring 2 turnovers giving them a short field by Clemson would have been a blow out. Notre dames defense had shut everyone down running the ball this year and Alabama is a running team with a mediocre pass game I think this game is 17-13 either way it goes love the under at 42 love the points and think the money line at +270+ is a good bet.

I'm not confident the Irish win but they should compete and keep this close and low scoring. Alabama this year is nowhere near as good as last year.

6. jugdish76

jugdish76 Low-Roller

I am leaning the other way, but I would have to say it is the perfect line for a very hard to read game.

They always say the goal is to make both sides equally appealing to bettors. I find this line equally unappealing.

7. Vegas Twosome

Vegas Twosome Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I love college football, only game I have real confidence in betting, outside dogs away in NFL. Not a bad year during regular season. However I find the Bowl games with the long lay offs, all the hoopla, and the neutral sites, making picks more difficult.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.