1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Really, Another Trip Booked!

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by gotavegasjones, May 8, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ladies and Gents, I can't believe it, but my wife and I are booked for our third trip to Las Vegas in 2013. We were there Jan 2-5. In April we were there the 22-26. A few weeks ago - just before we headed out in April - another trip was beginning to take shape.

In 2003-2004 we had foreign exchange student from Germany. He is a great young man. He was amused by my facination with all things Vegas. He recently wrote to say he wanted to come visit Texas this summer and would like to travel to Las Vegs with us while he's in the US. We feel obligated to honor his request.

Yesterday we got all the flights booked. And, reserved two rooms at Planet Hollywood (he's 26 now) thinking he might like that more than some other joints where we like to stay.

So, we'll arrive September 2 for a four night stay at Planet Hollywood. I'm already way too amped up. September seems so far away. 3 times in one year is a first for us.

later, GVJ

2. captainron62

captainron62 VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We had a Feb trip this year and we are taking a quick four day in June, oh and we will be there in Sept the same time you are. We arrive Aug 31 and staying 6 nights. Sept is a great time to be in LV, the weather is perfect in my opinion!

3. JosieCat

JosieCat VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sounds great! This will be my first year of 3 trips as well. Usually spring and fall, but my BF couldn't make the spring trip - so I am going with him again in June (I hope I win on my trip this month :)).

Then depending on my Platinum status after the 2 trips I will come back in either September or October. I'd rather go in October, but if I haven't hit Platinum by then I will probably go in September to give it one more chance.

4. smartone

smartone VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    That's SUPER!!! We're happy to have you back!!!! Hope this trip is the best ever!!!!

5. gotavegasjones

gotavegasjones VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks for the replies and well wishes.

later, GVJ

6. johnvic

johnvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Good for you! Have a great time.

Super Bowl Weekend for a Bachelor Party!
  7. Jinx

Jinx VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    congrats, wait until the first year for four trips in one year. They do become addicting.

8. TheCooler

TheCooler Professional Gambler and the Best Football Handica

That sounds awesome! Very nice of you to give him a great experience.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.