1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Rate my play (Mlife)

Discussion in 'Comps' started by petp13, Dec 1, 2012.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    background; havent been to vegas in 7 years. last time i was there i stayed at TheHotel (this trip stayed at cosmo) Had signed up for a players card back then (lost it), didnt know if it was still valid, walked up to the Mlife desk at Aria, asked them and they said, 'yep youre still in the system', so they gave me my replacement card and i was good to go. didnt ask them if i had any points, so im assuming since i havent been there in so long, i had a zero balance to begin with?

OK, so after a hum drum trip so far on thursday and friday playing at cosmo, i wander over to aria on saturday, stick $20 in a $1 VP machine (playing max bet $5), and eventually cash out $200. wandering around aria as to what to do next, i see the 'spin' high limit slot room and say, 'what the f#ck, lets give it a shot'. find the cheapest machine there ($10/spin, $30 max bet), stick my $200 ticket in, and after afew spins, hit a handpay of $1200. (my fist ever handpay, i never play slots, i had the biggest grin on my face for days!!!!:banana: ). so i spend the next maybe 2-3 hours sticking hundreds in practically every machine that was < $100 in that room, and a few that were immediately outside of the 'spin' room ($10 and $25 machines) and cashed tickets of $700, $600, $500 etc. anyway, walked away still up for the day.

went back two more days with not much luck, mostly playing everything from penny machines to dollar machines at aria. also played a few hours of $10 BJ at Monte Carlo, if that matters.

get back home and see that my Mlife balance is 21,000 points. (darn! only 4K away from pearl, if i wouldve known that i wouldve played some more!). soooo, seeing how i got those points playing mostly high limit slots can i expect any comp room offers from aria since they might think im a crazy high limit slot player? or is that too low for even aria?

many thanks and apologies for the long message

2. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I expect you'll get some decent introductory offers mainly because you're essentially a new player to them.

Under the old MLife math, you would have done 42,000 tier credits over 3 days, or 14,000 a day, which is respectable, but not that high.

You probably would have made out better offer-wise if you had not gone back after playing 3 hours in the HL slots on that first day. Then you would have looked like a crazy HL slots player. :beer:

3. petp13

petp13 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the reply.

silly question since im new to this; if i do get any offers will it be via email? snail-mail? phone call? or would i have to call them and ask them what they can do?

would like to stay at cosmo again but since i only played $15 BJ for maybe 6 hours, and some slots for maybe 2-3 hours there, i dont think theyll offer anything (that and i hear cosmo is pretty tough when it comes to comps)

4. Chuck2009x

Chuck2009x VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    No idea what channel the offers will come through, sorry. My guess would be in your online Mlife account and/or email, but it could take a few weeks for anything to show up.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.