1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Ramsy BurGR

Discussion in 'Restaurants & Buffets' started by WHIVGOYTUBE, Jun 8, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. WHIVGOYTUBE

WHIVGOYTUBE MIA

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We were at BurGR at Pho this May.

The line was a mile long on Sunday, our first night there, around 5:30 PM.

But we have TR Platinum thanks to signing up for the TR Visa Card.

So we went head of line.

It was EXCELLENT! Staff soooooooooooo attentive....

But we would have never waited in line if we did not have the Platinum. Not worth the wait IMOP.

Pin up Pizza was GREAT.... Cindy Hated it... So you choose... :thumbsup::thumbsdown:

2. eksantirik

eksantirik Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Last time I was in town, the line at BurGR was the same. So, I walked up all the way to Venetian Grand Lux. I had tried the Kobe Burger there, on a prior trip. I went in and had the exact same burger, it was great as always. Probably the best burger I had in my life. If you like burgers, definitely worth a try.

3. paperposter

paperposter VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    i perfer kgb burger , do the mac and cheese and cotton candy desert at harrahs

4. jwhdds

jwhdds Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I ate at Ramsey BurGR in April. I was solo, so I skipped the line and ate at the bar. Just an option for a couple instead of waiting in a long line.
    Anyway I thought the food was great, especially the jalapeno poppers (with the surprise) and the sticky toffee pops for dessert. Cool atmosphere too.

5. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If there is a line you simply tell them you are Platinum to cut to the front?
    Last trip I had to put my name down and they paged us which is actually great because we were able to get stuff done, but if we could simply go anytime and tell them we are Platinum that is better.
    We really like this place and make it our first meal in Vegas after checking in.

6. DBear

DBear VIP Whale

If there's room at the bar, just take a seat!

7. tex55

tex55 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ate at the bar in April. Don't particularly like Ramsey or his schtick, so wasn't expecting much. I was wrong, GREAT burger, GREAT fries and GREAT service. Highly recommend!

8. wellmel

wellmel Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Cool I didn't know Platinum status will allow you to cut in line. I've been wanting to try this place and that makes me even more excited to go there. Hopefully I will next weekend.

9. Kobra2848

Kobra2848 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went last week and just walked to the girl at front and showed her my card and we were seated right away. The line was the length of the restaurant. I enjoyed everything except my buddy didn't like his take on the margarita so we asked if they could make on the rocks with Patron and they said no problem. They were not very good and were $20 bucks a piece. I would go again in a heartbeat for the burgers and poppers.

Mark

10. Jameezy

Jameezy High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great information. Always wanted to try this place. Now I know I can just sit at the bar since I'm solo. Thanks!

11. flaversaver

flaversaver Newbie

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I went there last July. Wait was over an hour so I went back to the room and showered and then came back down right in time to have the hostess call us (group of 4). Maybe I hyped it up in my mind, but the food was rather average. I expected better. Will not be dining again.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.