1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Raiding rock vault - tix4tonite

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Sumo Vince, Oct 14, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Sumo Vince

Sumo Vince Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Does anyone know if tix4tonite offers raiding the rock vault? Any other discount opportunities also much appreciated ... Thanks,

Sumo Vince

2. kitson

kitson VIP Whale

wife and i went to raiding the rock vault in august, picked up 2 for 1 ticket coupon right from the guy handing them out in the lvh common area, so at the box office the two seats were total 76 dollars.

when i went solo in september, i had been so impressed by the show that i wanted to, and did go back again. stood in a tix for tonite line for a little while, by the time they gave their supposed discount and handling fee, it just seemed too high, well in the high 40's for a single ticket. bought a single ticket at the lvh box office, mentioned i was a repeat attender, and the box office clerk gave me a 25 percent discount off the face value, think the net cost was in the lower 40's, while forgetting the details, i knew it was a better deal than t for t.

3. LadyShaye

LadyShaye Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We just went and they were handing out 35% off coupons at LVH and it included a program ($15 in the gift area) that we were able to get autographed by everyone in the show. $65 ish each for the "best" seat section.

4. Sumo Vince

Sumo Vince Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    thanks for the useful info! Will certainly go and see the show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.