1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Raack N Roll ??

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by markadele, Feb 25, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. markadele

markadele Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Raack N Roll at the D downtown has anyone seen this? Is it worth seeing or not and what seats should we get ? Going to the D on Sat. and got a coupon for 2 for 1 and might check this show out. So anyone seen this show here please let me know your opinion.

2. markadele

markadele Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    guess i will find out next week

3. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry I couldn't help you out, Mark. I stayed at The D this weekend, and seriously considered going to Raack and Roll, but ended up going to the Riviera Comedy Club instead (which I enjoyed, and would recommend).

4. markadele

markadele Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So how did you like the new D we have stayed at The Fitz for a few years now and they really did need to remodel the rooms. Wife said she wasn't staying there until the rooms where better so guess they are now.

5. jimboguy

jimboguy Blubbery Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I stopped staying at the Fitz because the beds were awful. The new beds at the D are wonderful. The room furniture is all American made (although I doubt the tv is). The TV is a flat screen with HD channels. My room windows had the wrap over them, so the view is compromised a bit.

The bathroom is the same as before. Save an added canvas wrapped photograph, there's no remodeling here. The towels seemed like they were from The Fitz too.

There is a keypad safe built in to the dresser. The air conditioner is loud if you turn it on high, but it kept the room cool.

One elevator was out of service during my trip, which made for long waits and crowded elevators during peak hours.

Overall, I was happy with the room improvements and I will stay again.

6. SandsFan

SandsFan VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Been staying at the Fitz since 2000 and heard the beds were bad. Guess we are dead tired by the time I get there because the wife and I never noticed.

The new beds are great....checked them out when we were not so tired for a change.....

Anyway, back there this weekend, booked the new steakhouse hoping to see the old staff. Hugo has been there as a waiter and his brother has been a cook for 20+ years. Great stories, be sure to ask for Hugo.

We have free show tickets but not Raack and Roll so cant' offer a comment.

Hope you enjoy

7. markadele

markadele Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Well just got back last night from the D and we did go see Racck N Roll the show was NOT very impressing. Some very good looking topless Girls but just a bunch of Dancing and a not so good comedian. Just wanted everyone to know the show wasnt that great we even had 2 for 1 tickets and wont go again.

8. realjwstorm

realjwstorm Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I thought the comedian was pretty good .. but the girls were very boring and average .. we didn't make it through the whole show .. disappointment for sure ..

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.