1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Quick Question about MGM room comp

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by KimMelton661, Aug 29, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. KimMelton661

KimMelton661 Guest

I've been playing this game for a long time and have yet to use any points. We are going to Vegas in October and I have a question. Is it possible for me to use my points to get the midweek comp room at MGM twice? We are going for two nights and it would be cool to use my points to cover those two nights. Is that even possible?

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The regular midweek comp, no.
    The bonus midweek comp, yes.

Or a combination of the 2 SHOULD be OK if the dates are available.

3. KimMelton661

KimMelton661 Guest

Okay cool! That's very good to know. For some reason I thought you could only redeem one per trip.

4. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are considering staying there in December. What kind of rooms do they give for the comp? Oldest smallest or?? It's such a huge place they must have a few different types of rooms....

Never mind, I just checked the dates and the weekend we want isn't available at MGM Grand

5. tringlomane

tringlomane STP Addicted Beer Snob

Trips to Las Vegas:
    To answer your question generally though, they are the crappy old rooms by default. But somehow I lucked out last year and the myVegas rep auto upgraded me for free. I would pay the extra money for the renovated rooms.

6. warpdrvr

warpdrvr Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, thanks for the info tring...I think we're gonna just stay at Monte Carlo. It's a place we haven't stayed before. We like to stay in new places when we stay on the strip... But we generally stay off strip for the good value of the rooms and the gaming for us micro rollers...

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.