1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Quick hit and run at LAS and pics from last weekend in Reno

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by FXT, Jun 29, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I took a trip to Reno last weekend for a friends wedding in North Tahoe where I proceeded to dump a good chunk of change trying to chase bigger wins at ElDorado. I forgot my lucky 2$ bills at home and I'm going to blame them for me going on tilt. At one point I was betting $500 a hand at baccarat and I'm a green chip player so that pretty much gives you a good idea of what state of mind I was in.

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

This weekend I made a trip to Pennsylvania for a family thing and on the way back Sunday my flight got delayed an extra 30 minutes which gave me just enough to throw a Benjamin into some VP machines. This time I was prepared with the Jeffersons in my wallet. I'm only sad that I didn't switch over to dollars like I was planning to before the hit. Will still take it either way

[​IMG][​IMG][​IMG]

Last edited: Jun 29, 2015
  2. FXT

FXT VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Could've sworn I got more pictures but only found these in the phone. That craps pic was a $500 buy in which was 2k at one point. Yea I feel really stupid about that Reno trip and being unable to walk away with a good win. Got way too greedy and instead of taking 200% buy in wins at multiple games (BJ/Bacc/VP/slots), I kept pushing to make it 500%. I should be setting up another Vegas trip in August for a friends birthday and I'm going to try and be more strict with the bankroll that trip.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.