1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Questions about Mlife and The D

Discussion in 'Comps' started by sharper, Feb 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. sharper

sharper Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    First question about Mlife resort credit: all it said is $200 resort credit. Staying for 3 days. Is that $66 per day or $200 over the whole stay?

Second about The D: got a card for the first time last trip. They sent me an offer for some free play, free rooms, match plays and food comps; all pretty small amounts. Is this a feeler offer or based on my play? Trying to see if I go down and claim them, what type of play I need to give them to keep offers staying the same.

March Madness
  2. sindustry

sindustry VIP Whale

$200 for the duration of your stay. At the end of your trip, $200 will automatically be deducted from your folio. Tips and gift shop purchases are excluded.

3. Drambler

Drambler High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The D offer is probably based on your play. It's been my experience that you don't really need to give them a lot of action to keep the offers coming. I played there for maybe an hour $10 a hand blackjack and my offers have stayed the same that I got after playing quite a bit more the trip the year before.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.