1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

questions about mac king @ harrah's

Discussion in 'Shows & Entertainment' started by Ace-n-Lucille, Jul 30, 2016.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Ace-n-Lucille

Ace-n-Lucille Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If we decide to do a show, I think Mac King would suit us just fine. I hesitate to pre-buy tickets, not knowing exactly what our schedule will allow, and also thinking that I've seen that there are myriad discount flyers/coupons that are available in various places. Like being given out at the front entrances? And/or the Player's Club?

(1) is this correct about the availability of discount coupons? and
    (2) what about seating? Might it be worth it to purchase from the box office (pre-buy beforehand) to get better seating? Or is there "not a bad seat in the house", you know?

I mean, if we're going to see and enjoy the show, I'd just as soon get seating to allow Ace to really enjoy it. It would be worth the money (it's a value show anyway, I understand).

Thoughts from those of y'all who've seen the show recently.....?

2. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great show. Been three times and always really enjoyed it. There are $9.50 ($14 with taxes and a free drink) tickets available from hosts and also at the players club, plus Las Vegas Advisor book and I'm sure plenty of other places. All seats are good. I saw quite a few people handing over a tip and getting the booth seating.

3. Ty

Ty ?

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are able to stumble upon discount tickets in Vegas. I've never pre-bought.

In regards to seating. The times I've been the crowds were small so everybody was able to sit pretty close to the stage.

We've been at least three times.

4. Jejas

Jejas VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    do a search on this forum and you will find that the coupon changed months ago.
    very small room and never crowded. don't worry about seating. It's an afternoon show, not a prime time one.

5. Corinne

Corinne Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Just make sure you go, you'll laugh a lot.

6. Ace-n-Lucille

Ace-n-Lucille Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks all! It is now on my definite Vegas To-do list. I think, after hearing from y'all, that I'll keep my eye out for discount coupons in all the various free publications laying around, after we arrive, and at the least I can plan to arrive at Harrah's early and check the Player's Club for the discount drink/show coupons. Nice to know we should be able to get good seating even with last-minute tickets.

My (vague and loose, but still) Vegas itinerary is coming together, slowly but surely. Will October 23 NEVER get here?!!! :)

7. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I've seen it twice, decent afternoon show IF you get the deep discount. Never more than half full so I wouldn't worry about where your seats are.

8. NancyA

NancyA Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    This is a great show--it is our Vegas tradition. My husband and I have seen it 6 or 7 times. We'll be seeing again at the end of the month. Absolutely and definitively recommend this show--fun magic and laugh out loud comedy. Fig newtons are really funny--who new? (answer: Mac King).

• Like Like x 1
  9. vegasvic

vegasvic VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    FYI, you now have to buy 2 tickets for Mac King to get the discount, you can't do it on one (or 3 or 5, etc..). It's $29.46 ($14.73 per person) for 2. Total Rewards booth at Harrah's (you don't have to have a TR card).

10. firemanpete3

firemanpete3 Low-Roller

Very enjoyable way to spend an afternoon at his show.

11. Ace-n-Lucille

Ace-n-Lucille Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks vic. I'll plan on our heading to the TR booth before showtime. $30 bucks sounds very reasonable, especially with a drink included. And thanks to everyone else for the recommendations.....

12. hotreds

hotreds Illegitimi non carborundum!

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Another thumbs up for this show!

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.