1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Lhammer28, Jun 3, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Lhammer28

Lhammer28 High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    So, had planned on getting the Picnic by the pool and the Steakhouse rewards, but then I realize I have so many points left and could get something else. My hubby made it clear this was going to be our last trip to Vegas for a while...SO I wanted to use all the points I have and the n quit this game... SO, my question is, if I redeem points for those two and maybe one other, how would they know that I used more than 2 in 30 days? I used 2 in Feb and didn't see how they would know I used 3.

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    It shows up in their system how many rewards you have redeemed for as well as how many rewards you have used in X amount of time.

You are able to use 3 rewards within a 30 day period. So if the last ones you used were in February, you can use 3 for your trip in September.

Might I also suggest, playing MyVegas on your husband's Facebook account, then you all can use 2 more on your trip (via his account.) In 90+ days, you could get a few other decent freebies.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.