1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question regarding CET Diamond Aspiratin 1 benefit....

Discussion in 'Comps' started by LVchix, Aug 1, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. LVchix

LVchix Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Specifically I am wondering how the $100 folio credit will be applied. Is this a one time credit only ?
    If so, can I dictate when ( which trip) it can apply to. For example, I am planning trips in October and December. My October will be a light charge trip, so no fear of extra backend charges which won't be picked up by host. Meanwhile, my December will be with many friends and I will have more charges, so the $100 folio would be of more benefits to the greater cause.

Also, I see that you get 4 free high roller tickets (day or night) . Is this also a one time benefit , or can I redeem for them every subsequent visit as long as I am diamond aspiration 1 .

Thanks for your help guys!

2. newmans

newmans VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can designate which trip you want to use the $100 folio credit. Just charge dinners etc to your room. The first $100 will be picked up.
    It is a one time use benefit.....like the 4 high roller tickets. You get 2 free show tickets every month and high roller tickets are on the eligible list of shows.

3. LVchix

LVchix Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks tons newmans for the reply... I will be booking my October trip first, so wouldn't want the credit to be applied automatically, like they would with wiping off your RCS first.

I will also wait until December then to redeem the 4 high roller tickets then , since there will be more of us.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.