1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question re: Mlife Express Comps

Discussion in 'Comps' started by Suekel, Dec 10, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    We are primarily CET people and I keep pretty good track of where we stand on points and tier score with Total Rewards. However, I've not kept up very well on whether we have express comps available with Mlife, although we do play there a bit during each trip.

Anyway, I just logged into my Mlife account, and created a log in for my husbands, and found that each of us shows exactly $43.50 in Express Comps, while we each have a different amount of point play available.

My questions is, since our accounts are linked, do we just have $43.50 between the 2 of us, or do we actually have $43.50 each? That seems like too much of a coincidence, and I'm guessing it's total for us as a pair. But hoping it's not, which would mean we have $87 to spend. :licklips:

Vegas Just Because...
  2. mephisto2000

mephisto2000 Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Express Comps are combined for linked accounts, so you have $43.50 total.

Point Play is per individual account and that's why you see different amounts on each account.

3. Suekel

Suekel VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thank you very much Mephisto (which, BTW, are some of my favorite shoes) - that is what I thought. Oh well, it will still buy us lunch one day.

Vegas Just Because...
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.