1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question re LVA coupons

Discussion in 'Coupon Swap' started by jtdl, Jan 25, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. jtdl

jtdl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Ok, I'm new here - just found this board. I would love to get involved in the coupon exchange but I'm curious about something - my LVA coupon book states in bold, capitalized letters "COUPONS ARE VOID IF DETACHED PRIOR TO REDEMPTION". So how does this work? Is that term/condition actually not followed?

2. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    jtdl ....
    When using the LVA coupons, you are "supposed" to have the coupon book with you, and tear the coupon out in front of the clerk or cashier.
    When wanting to use a second LVA coupon that you "received from a friend", it is easy to replace that coupon back into the book space, by using a very tiny wisp of clear glue along the edge. Then, you can "tear it out" in front of the clerk, and it looks natural. I've done it a hundred times .... :evillaugh

3. npom

npom High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    The only place I have ever had an issue with that was at the Mirage buffet. Cashier gave me crap about tearing the coupon out ahead of time. I just showed her the book and all was well.

4. jtdl

jtdl Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks very good to know. Now to get looking at what I can trade :) Was going to buy another book for my daughter and SIL just for a few coupons I know we will use - much better to trade!

5. Buddha

Buddha VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:

jtdl ... I'm always happy to trade coupons. See my "available" lists down below. If I have what you want, and you have what I want, we're in business. :thumbsup:

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.