1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question re: cancelling SW flight purchased with points

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by kimbaed, Dec 18, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. kimbaed

kimbaed Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If I purchase flights for my entire family with points and then later cancel them, do all the points go back into my account even though the flights are booked under 4 different names?

2. pleepleus

pleepleus 2016 - The monkey is back

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, as long as they being purchased from one account.

3. Iamrice

Iamrice High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You get all the points back, but each of the people you booked for need to cancel their flights. (In other words if you bought me a flight I would have to cancel from my RR account for you to get your points back. You couldn't cancel for me.)

4. MissinOH

MissinOH Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you purchased these tickets with your points, log on to your acct. find cancel flight, enter the confirmation number and select either cancel or change flight. All points you used to purchase tickets are put back to your acct. The cash you paid, $5+/- per leg of your trip can either be credited to your charge card or used for future booking. Just make sure to keep the conf. # as that is what you will need when "applying credit" on your next trip. Hope this makes sense. Good Luck!

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.