1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question or redeeming buffet with a 1 night minimu stay

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by daniela, Dec 20, 2014.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. daniela

daniela Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Sorry if this question was already asked. I tried to search it and couldn't find anything. I'm booked at Aria for two nights starting this Monday. I just bought the Mirage breakfast/lunch buffet (Aria is blackout during my stay).

I was wondering if I can redeem and use the buffet Monday when I get there before checking in to Aria. Will the reservation number for my stay at Aria will be enough or do I have to be officially checked in before I can use the reward?

2. CaliMike

CaliMike Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I believe you have to be checked in. The last one the I redeemed at MGM asked for my room number.

3. daniela

daniela Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Thanks! I guess I'll have to use it Tuesday then, or maybe I'll be luck enough and Aria will let me check in earlier :)

4. 442jay

442jay Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    What about multiple family members under one name/room? I assume they get this one all the time; reservation under husband but both he and wife play the game so her name might be on the room but not the actual reservation..

5. willywilkes

willywilkes Low-Roller

You would add the second person's name to the room at check-in. Their name must be listed on the room to redeem the reward. It is very common to add another name as it also allows them to charge things back to the room too.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.