1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

question on room comps

Discussion in 'MyVegas' started by Briny, May 29, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Briny

Briny Tourist

Two scenerio questions.

1. Can we book a midweek comp room (eg Monte Carlo) then follow the next night with a weekend comp room (eg Monte Carlo)...a thursday/friday back to back?
    2. Or if wife and I have different myvegas accounts can we have her book one night and me the following night and not have to check out and re-check in?

Thanks in advance!

2. SH0CK

SH0CK Stylin' and Profilin' Quasi Tech Admin

Trips to Las Vegas:
    1. According to the rewards themselves, they DO NOT have the limitation of consecutive nights. So you should be able to book a Thursday and Friday this way, depending on availability. Let the agent know this is your plan when you call in case this could be an issue for you.
    i.e. you won't stay there if you can't get both nights back to back.

2.Yes, just have the desk clerk link the 2 stays so you don't have to check out the first night.

3. da1chifan

da1chifan High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You can do either way.

I have personally redeemed a midweek night and a bonus weeknight reward with no problem. They put them together in the computer when you call to make the reservation.

4. SteveinMI

SteveinMI Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Shouldn't be a problem

My wife and I have separate accounts. I booked a Saturday at Mirage and she has the Sunday. Just tell the operator when you call to book that you want to redeem both and link them together. We also did it for Monday / Tuesday at Mandalay Bay.......

Good Luck!

5. ahardinjr

ahardinjr Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Agree with everyone else. It is easy to link several reservations together so you only check in once. All you do is have to call and give them your reservation confirmation codes.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.