1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question on Costco Travel Car Reservation

Discussion in 'Getting There & Getting Around' started by Matty Ice, Apr 5, 2013.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I booked a Full Size car thru Costco Travel with Budget for my Vegas trip 4/21-4/24. I got a good rate of $70.26 total for the 3 days. My question is, on the terms and conditions it says "Offer valid for a one-time, one-car group upgrade on a Compact through a Full size four-door car. Maximum upgrade to a Premium." "Free upgrade will be applied at time of rental." Does this mean I have a Full size reserved and will be upgraded to a Premium or is my rate for a Mid size and I'll be upgraded to a Full size?

Thanks!

2. ItsJustMe

ItsJustMe Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    You'll have a full size rental and may be upgraded to a premium - depending on availability.

also

3. Matty Ice

Matty Ice Low-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Great! Thank you!

4. Sam in Ut

Sam in Ut High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Matty, try another run thru on that Costco offer with the same factors. You may be surprised (like I was) to see your rate may have dropped to an even lower rate. I am going a few days after you and locked in a rate of $71 for 5 days, full size, taxes & fees included.
    On second thought, my rate might have been with the "minimum 5 day" rental provision however it still might be worth it to try.

Good Luck Matty and please try to leave some jackpots for me. LOL

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.