1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question - Booking through a Host (MLife)

Discussion in 'Comps' started by taylor99b, Mar 23, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. taylor99b

taylor99b Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I’ve been lurking on the boards for a while now and have gotten some great advice. So I'm hoping someone can help me out with a couple of question I have regarding booking a stay through a host...

A little background – I'm definitely not a high roller but I think a do a decent amount of gambling per trip, I go to Vegas normally once maybe twice a year and stay 5-6 days at a time (MLife properties). I play strictly slots, mostly penny at $2-3 a spin and I’ll save a bit of my bankroll for quarters and dollars (more so if I’m doing well). I’ve been Gold with MLife for the last few years and last year I made it to Platinum (my last trip to Aria I had a coin in = ~$45,000 over 6 days).

I’ve been staying at Aria for the last 4 trips on their corporate offers (3 free nights, varying amounts of FP & RC, $150-450 FP, $75-300 Resort credit – higher amounts most recently). After the last couple of trips I’ve received emails from different hosts at different MLife properties (including Aria) to let me know about varying tournaments/special events or to contact them the next time I want to stay. I don’t want/need anything fancy and I would book my corporate summer offer for this year, but it expires prior to my travel dates. So I thought I might try going through a host if I can get what I need, but before I contact anyone for my trip in August, my questions are...

Are the offers upfront or will they evaluate my play at the end of my stay? (I want to know what I have upfront instead waiting to see if what I did was good enough – which is why I go with the corporate offers)

What’s my obligation to the host?

Do I need to meet them or see them for anything?

Any ideas what I might be offered at Aria (which is my preferred hotel – if it helps I played enough last year that I was invited to their New Years Eve bash).

Any advice or help with booking with a host (or especially at Aria) I would appreciate it.

Thanks for all the help! 

2. 2VegasNuts

2VegasNuts High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    See below....

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.