1. Welcome to VegasMessageBoard
    It appears you are visiting our community as a guest.
    In order to view full-size images, participate in discussions, vote in polls, etc, you will need to Log in or Register.

Question about the January Shot Show

Discussion in 'Misc. Vegas Chat' started by vwhiten, Oct 12, 2015.

Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.
  1. vwhiten

vwhiten High-Roller

Trips to Las Vegas:
    I know this is not open to the public. My husband is a member of an association that got invited last year -- he missed it because he doesn't stay up to date on the meetings and their calendar - apparently that is my job.

I made reservations for our next Vegas a long time ago (got a great deal at MGM) - this time to coincide with the Shot Show just in case they would be invited back -- I regularly check his Association's website and they recently posted their annual meeting would again involve the Shot Show.

I'm not that into guns and hunting - not opposed to those who are. My husband - is of course - very into guns. My question is - will he be awed? Is it more like a super big gun show? I think I would rather be sitting at a VP machine - I am almost hoping that if he gets a pass/badge they will only give him one - exonerating me from attending. I have been to a few gun shows and after about two aisles I am done.

36th Wedding Anniversary
  2. JaxxLV

JaxxLV Tourist

Trips to Las Vegas:
    If you aren't into guns, hunting you will most likely not have a good time, it's a huge show, if you aren't in decent shape you will be wiped at the end of each day. There's is carpet down but you basically walking on concrete all day long.

YOUR HUSBAND WILL HAVE A GREAT TIME!!! It's like the g2e is for gaming all the new, cool stuff for hunting, shooting, outdoors, taticool will be on display any lots of freebies will be given. Tell you husband to take a backpack or rolling backpack or something to hold all the handouts, that way every time he stops he won't be setting plastic bags down and forgetting them.

you play slots, vp and go to the spa, you will have a great time doing that.

3. LV_Bound

LV_Bound VIP Whale

Trips to Las Vegas:
    Yes, it is huge. Thanks to a buddy, I was able to attend the one time they were in Orlando.

It is better because you have the actual manufacturer of just about each of the major firearms on the market.
    You get to see many (if not most or all) of their items as well as items not yet released.

As you mentioned, this is not open to the public and the people at the show are expecting to be talking to people looking to purchase inventory and not just an item or two.

Tags:
Thread Status:
Not open for further replies.